No. The Seeka TV Content Agreement is a click-through agreement and the same agreement is in force for all Seeka TV creators.
Articles in this section
- How do I get a new series accepted into Seeka TV?
- We don't like clause X in your content agreement, can we change it?
- Does Seeka TV require exclusivity?
- Various other questions about the content agreement.
- Why do you require captions?
- Why do you ask for so many different kinds of assets?
- What format should the episodes I upload be in?
- Do you support 4K content?
- Can you geoblock viewers from certain regions?